Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2011Arrive New Herve Leger Silvery And Black Formal Bridesmaid Sexy Party Evening Dress


One of the looks REALLY worked well!You can buy vitamin C serum at the store, but it's usually very expensive as high potency levels of vitamin C (10%-20%) is very unstable and oxidizes quickly unless treated in very special ways.Unfortunately, even though the colors of the items matched VERY closely, it did not create the look I was going for.This is an interesting idea if it can be done successfully.Irina Shayk attempted this twice here and here.So, I guess it's just a hit or miss kind of a deal.Every other day, before going to bed, pat a little bit on your face.Though, there are some distinct differences between my outfit and the a line herve leger dress on the right, I think the pointelle skirt still looked pretty cohesive as a dress when paired with the top.Do not apply for daytime.Vitamin C oxidizes quickly; you can tell as it turns really yellow.Also, there's a totally random skincare trick I wanted to share with everyone at the bottom.So now back to the subject, what should I get with my $300 store credit at theOutnet?For me, it cleared out my skin of any acne after only TWO uses; I have oily skin.P I bought that top specifically to recreate the beaded teal dress.I put it in my bathroom drawer.Vitamin C is one of the few ingredients to show proven effects against aging and skin discoloration.

I thought I'd share as it's been working out REALLY well for me and very affordable.Let me know if you didn't like my crazy off the subject topic in the comment area.Discard after 4 days and make a new batch.Ultimately, it means that you can get three uses out of 2 items.Herve Leger dress recreate the look attempt I thought that by pairing the Herve Leger teal top with a BCBG power skirt, I would be able to recreate the gorgeous Fall 2008 dress on the right.D herve leger tank top bandage with black bcbg max azria power skirt outfit Recreating the scoop essential :) Check out HERE.Do not make large batches.On another totally unrelated note, I recently discovered homemade vitamin c serum!It still didn't look right.They recreated the scoop essential really well too!If you don't have vitamin C powder, crush a vitamin C pill.And, since it didn't work, I'll be returning the top to Outnet for store credit.And, it could potentially be a money saving trick as well!Sorry, I just HAD to share; it's working so well as far as brightening my complexion!


I also got the BCBG pointelle power skirt in black from Amazon at an amazing $44 to pair with my black bandage top that I got from the Herve Leger boutique sale.The two items can be used as a standalone skirt, top, OR dress!After a few minutes, follow with moisturizer.Store in a dark colored glass bottle and place the bottle in a dark cool spot.Take 1/4 tsp ascorbic acid (vitamin c) powder and mix well with 1 tsp water.Unfortunately, it just looked "off.I tried wearing the skirt on the bottom with the top on top.I got a teal BCBG skirt from the HUGE bcbg herve leger outlet sale to go along with a Herve Leger teal top I purchased from Outnet.It seems that the more simplistic the top is, the easier it is to pair with a skirt to create a dress look.This was just too good of a tip to keep to myself!This is going to be a review of bandage tops paired with bandage skirts to create the look of one bandage dress.Any suggestions on stuff I should get or check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment